Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Ethics for Authors
- Authors are responsible for plagiarism and copyright infringement or other intellectual property rights on the submitted text.
- Authors must ensure that articles submitted are not being considered or accepted for publication in another journal.
- The names of the authors show who did the research and / or wrote the article.
- All authors must approve the submission of the article to the Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis and give a mandate to the main author to sign the IPR form.
- If a fatal error occurs in an article published, the author must notify the editor or publisher to follow up
Authors should submit only original work that is not plagiarized, and has not been published or being considered elsewhere. Turnitin software may be used by the editorial office to check for similarities of submitted manuscripts with existing literature. Inclusion of fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements are unacceptable. Work and/or words from other publications must be appropriately cited or quoted.