This ethical standards was adapted from the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Turnitin software may be used by the editorial office to check for similarities of submitted manuscripts with existing literature.
Ethics for Editors
- Editors are responsible for the material quality of articles received
- Editors guide reviewers and writers in the articles received
- Editors are responsible for the confidentiality of peer reviewers
- Editors adhere to the principle of justice or non-discrimination against all articles received.
- Editors must prepare guidelines for all members of the editorial board.
- Editors avoid conflicts of interest of all stakeholders involved during the publishing process.
Ethics for Authors
- Authors are responsible for plagiarism and copyright infringement or other intellectual property rights on the submitted text.
- Authors must ensure that articles submitted are not being considered or accepted for publication in another journal.
- The names of the authors show who did the research and / or wrote the article.
- All authors must approve the submission of the article to the Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis and give a mandate to the main author to sign the IPR form.
- If a fatal error occurs in an article published, the author must notify the editor or publisher to follow up.
Ethics for Reviewers
- Reviewers must act objectively and independently.
- Reviewers provide constructive input so that articles become worthy of publication.
- Reviewers immediately notify the editor if the article sent is indicative of plagiarism.
- During the publishing process, reviewers avoid conflicts of interest and confidentiality of an article.
- During the publishing process, reviewers must refer to Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis guidelines.
Authors should submit only original work that is not plagiarized, and has not been published or being considered elsewhere. Turnitin software may be used by the editorial office to check for similarities of submitted manuscripts with existing literature. Inclusion of fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements are unacceptable. Work and/or words from other publications must be appropriately cited or quoted.
Authors should state their results clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation. The methods used in the work should be clearly and unambiguously described so that the findings can be repeated and confirmed by other researchers.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
A statement on conflict of interest must be included in the manuscript if authors receive any support that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
AUTHORSHIP AND COLLABORATION
Name of authors listed in a paper should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the report. Only those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Others who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the work must be acknowledged or listed as contributors. It is the duty of the corresponding author to ensure that all appropriate co-authors and no inappropriate co-authors are included on the paper. All co-authors must approve the final version of the paper and agree to the version of the paper before submission.
MULTIPLE OR REDUNDANT
Authors should not publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research output in more than one journal or primary publication. A similar manuscript should not be submitted to more than one journal concurrently as this constitutes as unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
Article Processing Charges
Any articles submitted to Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis will not be charged anything.