- The Article is an original work of the author and the team based on real research results have not and will not be published in any media.
- The Article, free from plagiarism including self-plagiarism (Article was reviewed independently by the application of anti-plagiarism. Click the icon of Grammarly at sidebar).
- The Article contains research related to communication (see focus and scope).
- The Article uses Bahasa Indonesia, consisting of 6000-7500 words, Times New Roman 12, spacing 1.5, A4, normal margins (2,54cm)
- The title contains maximum 12 words, without abbreviations, 14-point Times New Roman, Sentence case, Bold, center, space 1, without subtitles and punctuation.
- The names of all authors are written in complete without abbreviation, without title, 12-point Times New Roman, Capital Each Word, bold, center, space 1
- The name of the institution of each author listed only the names of colleges or corporate institutions (without abbreviated, without a description of faculties, divisions, departments etc.). Example: Universitas Padjadjaran or PT. Telkom Indonesia.
- The correspondence of main author is written at footnote form on the first page, consisting of: full name, title, institution, institution address, and email.
- Authors should use an appropriate email address. An example of inappropriate email: email@example.com
- Abstract, made in essay form consists of introduction, purpose, method, conclusion, written in 1 (one) paragraph, 10 point Times New Roman, space 1, justify paragraph, 200-250 words, no numbering, created in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keywords consist of 5 relevant words/phrases.
- The manuscript consists of 6000-7500 words, no numbering.
- Footnote usage is not allowed, authors should write it in body notes.
- Quotation of more than 3 lines or 40 words should write in direct quotation style (1 spacing with margin indented).
- Every paragraph should use a tab / 7 beats, consisting of at least 2 sentences, space 1.5, justify, 12 point Times New Roman.
- The manuscripts only consist of INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH METHODS, RESULT AND DISCUSSIONS, CONCLUSIONS, REFERENCES.
- Sub-chapter that not included in point 16 above is not allowed. Sub-Chapter should be written with 1.5 spacing, Capital, 12 point Times New Roman, bold, left margin.
- INTRODUCTION should consist of:
- background problem with supporting data must be attached,
- research objectives and review of relevant research,
- the relevant theoretical foundation/concept.
19. RESEARCH METHODS should consist of:
- the type of research, (each citation must be attached),
- subject and object,
- data collection techniques,
- data analysis techniques,
- the location and time of the research.
20. RESULTS and DISCUSSION should contain:
- The findings of the research, supported by a number of references (Journal of 60% + non-journal 40% with year reference max 10 years),
- Results should contain at least one table or one picture and maximum 6,
- The sources should write on the left bottom of the table.
- The title of the table placed above the table, left margin, 12-point Times New Roman, bold, and space 1.
- Tables created without a vertical line. See example below.
Sumber: Hasil Penelitian, 2016
- Pictures could be graphics, diagrams, schematics, photos. The title, source, and picture should be grouping, so it will not rupture when the layout created.
- The title of the image should be placed below the image, left margin, 12-point Times New Roman, bold, space 1, and the source listed in the bottom left of the image. See example below:
Sumber: Instagram, 2016
Gambar 1 Foto Unggahan Ridwan Kamil
21. CONCLUSION contains research findings. It should answer research goals and give applicative recommendations. Moreover, it must be written in a paragraph without numbering.
- Follows the APA style (American Psychological Association) http://www.apastyle.org
- Suggested using Mendeley (click the Mendeley icon in home)
- Arranged by alphabetic
- Comprised at least 15 reference sources
- References with maximum 10 years
- References consist of 60% journal and 40% non-journal
- The sample of citation:
Kotler, P. & Keller, KL. (2012). Marketing management. New York: Prentice Hall.
Sulaksana, N. (2017). Geomorfologi dan penginderaan jauh. Diakses dari
Article from website with author's name
Simmons, B. (2015, January 9). The tale of two flaccos. Diakses dari http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-tale-of-two-flaccos/.
Article from website without author's name
Teenposed as doctor at West Palm Beach hospital: police. (2015, January 16). Diakses dari http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Teen-Posed-as-Doctor-at-West-Palm-Beach-Hospital-Police-288810831.html.
Aisha, S. & Mulyana, D. (2019). Indonesian postgraduate students' intercultural communication experiences in the United Kingdom. Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi, 7(1), 1-13.
Jameson, J. (2013). E-Leadership in higher education: The fifth “age” of educational technology research. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44(6), 889-915. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12103.
Marino, B. (2014, 18 Octobers). Personal Interview.
Kammen, C. & Wilson, A.H. (2012). Monuments. In encyclopedia of local history. (pp. 363-364) Lanham, MD: AltaMira Press.
Rosenberg, G. (1997, March 31). Electronic discovery proves an effective legal weapon. The New York Times, p. D5.
Rosenberg, G. (1997, March 31). Electronic discovery proves an effective legal weapon. The New York Times. Diakses dari http://www.nytimes.com
Tumulty, K. (2006, April). Should they stay or should they go? Time, 167(15), 3-40.
Tumulty, K. (2006, April). Should they stay or should they go? Time, 167(15). Diakses dari http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1179361,00.html.